Some pics and movie clips are courtesy of All Jersey Studios
Right Click Computer Services is a full service technology company offering services to small business located in New Jersey. Right Click is an Intel partner as well as a Microsoft partner that provides computer repair, onsite computer repair, remote computer repair and damaged laptop or notebook repair service.
you are visitor
• The Tim Gillis Band (TGB) features pedal steel, fiddle, guitar, bass, drums, keyboards as well as three highly talented female vocalists. This combination consistently provides the best in Country Music. With the mailing list of over 3000, the TGB always attracts large numbers of people who love to dance and listen to Country Music.
• The TGB was the first to create and produce a real Branson Style Stage Show for the New York tri-state market. The "Tim Gillis's East Coast Opry" features comedy, classic and modern Country Music, Gospel and patriotic ending!! The theme of the 2010 edition of the Branson-Style Country Variety Show is SWING! Visit the Branson Show section of the web site for more information.
• The TGB was Winner of the Marlboro Country Music Talent Search for the Northeast and performed at Madison Square Garden, New York City, with Ricky Van Shelton, Merle Haggard, George Strait and Alabama.
• The TGB has opened concerts for such stars as The Charlie Daniels Band, Vince Gill, Sweethearts of the Rodeo, The Mavericks, Kenny Chesney, The Statler Brothers, Joe Diffie, Patty Loveless, Marty Stuart, Neal McCoy, Larry Gatlin, The Forester Sisters, Jerry Reed, Porter Wagoner, Ronnie Milsap, Marty Robbins, Janie Fricke, Oak Ridge Boys, Mickey Gilley and many others.
• The TGB was honored to be the First Country Music act to perform on the QE2 (Queen Elizabeth 2) luxury cruise ship.
• The TGB is extremely popular among organizations such as Fire Departments, Moose Lodges, Elks, V.F.W., etc... for providing profitable dances when inviting the TGB following in addition to membership.
• Tim Gillis recorded for Scorpion records in Nashville Tennessee for five years.
• Tim Gillis was invited and appeared on the Grand Ole Opry in 1978.
• Tim Gillis entertained throughout the USA, Canada, Europe and the Caribbean.
• If you are looking for a professional, totally self contained and entertaining Country Music Show, the Tim Gillis Band is for you.
|Branson-Style Country Music Show
starring the Tim Gillis Band & "Crazy Elmer"
June 24th, 25th, 27th, 28th & 29th, 2013 at the
Hunterdon Hills Playhouse
88 Route 173
West Hampton, NJ 08827
Fax: (732) 855-7990
TGB Hotline: (732) 750-2957
• The TGB can also be found appearing at the Tim Gillis Dance Weekends. These are events run by Tim Gillis and his staff that offer something for a wide range of the dancing community. There are workshops for Country Line Dancing that offer dance classes for Beginners, Intermediates, and Progressive line dancers. Lead and Follow Couples will also be able to choose from a variety of dance classes that include Two Step, East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Cha Cha, Hustle, and more! The International and USA based Choreographers and Dance Instructors teaching the classes are among some of the finest, friendliest, and most professional. The Disc Jockeys playing the music are also courteous, accommodating, and professional.
The Tim Gillis Dance Weekends are "All Inclusive Events" which means you pay one price. This includes meals, lodgings, dance workshops, open dancing, gratuities and the use of all the venue facilities.
The Non-Dancing Spouses can have a great time as well because there is plenty to do. The hotel offers Indoor Activities such as these: Swimming Pool, Sauna & Steam Room, Spa Services, Fitness Center, Indoor Tennis, Movie Room & Library, Energy Yoga, Tai Chi, Ping Pong, & Pool Table, and Outdoor Activities such as these: Golf Course, Trails Course, Waterfall, Boating, Fishing, Playground, Outdoor Sports, & Horseback Riding
Visit timgillisdanceweekends.com for more information and to register and purchase online securely for the next Tim Gillis Dance Weekend!